Thursday, September 16, 2010

{embrace} the camera: september 16th

With the encouragement of my wonderful sis-in-law and mother-in-law I am going to {embrace} the camera every Thursday. It's such a fun idea and is a way to help me stay on top of posting at least once a week.

Today is my birthday...I'm 32! I love my birthday and around our home we celebrate birthdays the whole week. Evy and I have had an awful stomach virus this week, but we are both finally feeling better today! This year has been extra special because I get to spend my birthday with my Love Bug. A friend told me today that this is the first birthday where slobber is a perfectly acceptable gift that I will receive...and he is right!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Steph. Dad and I hope you have had a wonderful day. Seems like yesterday you were a baby like Evy. We have treasured the years God has allowed us to share with you. Every year gets a little sweeter. We have enjoyed every stage of your life: infancy, childhood, teenager, young lady, and now a beautiful mother! Thank you for allowing us to share your newest journey...motherhood. Evy is very blessed to have you as her mother.

    We pray for God's richest blessings on your life. We love you. Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to see you "embrace the camera", and on one of the toughest weeks of your life! Cute picture of both of you. Happy Birthday again, if your card didn't make it today it should tomorrow. We'll celebrate soon!
    ~love, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! This is a sweet picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday to you!
    glad ya'll are feeling better, and thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday to you!
    glad ya'll are feeling better, and thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete