Friday, February 4, 2011

Working Hard...

Or hardly working?!?

Evy and I have been snowed in for 4 days this week.  I've loved it because it has given me lots of time to spend with my Love Bug.  I have attempted to do some work from home but as soon as I get on the computer Evy is climbing into my lap to "type".  I remembered I still had my old laptop in the closet so I got it out for Evy to "work" on.  She loved it!

 {getting to work}

 {typing her report}

{all done...I should have dusted it off for her}

One thing I've discovered this week is to savor this time!  After the first 2 days all I could think about was how much work I needed to do.  However, it dawned on me that this is time God has given me to spend quality time with Evy.  Everyone could use some snow days in our lives to slow us down and remember what is truly important.  If you have been snowed in, I hope you have been able to enjoy it as much as we have.

2 comments:

  1. Steph, you are so right. Time passes so quickly and the first thing you know your family is grown and gone. Enjoy your lovebug! She is precious. And, evidently, so smart!! Typing at 9 1/2 months! Maybe she is going to be a great writer! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! Enjoy every minute! Such cute pictures of Evy, she is such a sweetheart.
    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete