Sunday, June 5, 2011

Silly, Silly Girl

We have a very silly girl on our hands.  I was in our bedroom doing something and had left Evy in her playroom.  After a few minutes I heard her saying "Momma...Da...Momma...Da".  So I went into the playroom and she wasn't there.  I looked in her room and she was sitting in the rocking chair...so proud of herself for climbing up into it all on her own.



Then, not even five minutes later, I was in the kitchen making her new favorite dish {pasta salad} and I hear the pitter patter of her feet coming down the hall.  I turn around and she has her blanket over her head walking like E.T. did when he was a ghost.  She walked right into the trash can, laughed, then kept walking around the island.  She just giggled the entire time. 


I love these fun moments with our silly, silly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment