Sunday, July 24, 2011

Life At The Farm

Once a month Evy gets to go stay on the farm {my parents home}.  She loves visiting the farm and experiences new things each time.  This month's visit included:


meeting her new friend "Kit-ty",

learning how to plank,

playing in the cow's water bucket

{I promise it was cleaned out before my parents let her swim in it}

love this look


drawing with sidewalk chalk

drawing on herself with chalk

and gazing at the cows


Although we miss her terribly when she's gone those few days, it is such a blessing that my parents offer us this "time off".  And, I know Evy doesn't really miss us during that time {tear} because she is having too much fun learning about and exploring the farm.

1 comment:

  1. thats so nice that your parents will take her once a month and give yall a break. Grandparents house is always a fun place to be!

    ReplyDelete