Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

Today was my birthday and the only thing I wanted was to spend time with Chad and Evy.  Chad took off work early and we decided it was too wonderful of a day to spend at home.  So, we headed to the zoo.


Love my baby girl!

Evy saying "Mooooooo" to the baby cow

She loves cows!

Riding away

Saying "Hi" to the gorillas

No, nothing is wrong with the camera or your computer...Evy was playing under the mist sprayers.  This was the highlight of her day!  She thought the mist was the most amazing thing ever.  She laughed and danced under the spray.  She's such a hoot!

Saying "Bye Bye" to the zoo

I never imagined I would spend one of my birthdays at the zoo.  But, it was one of the best days full of joy and laughter.  Thank you Chad and Evy for making my day special!  I love you both!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to you! Glad you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete