Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New Due Date

According to the doctor and the measurements on the sonogram we had on Sunday, I am 17 weeks and 1 day today, which is just 3 days earlier than what I had originally thought. The doctor has been saying April 20 is the baby's due date all along. But, now the baby is measuring at this due date as well. I know this doesn't make much of a difference...it is only 3 days...and I know the baby will come when he/she is ready. I just hope we'll be ready when the time comes. We had a great doctor's appointment today. Everything seems to be healthy and the baby has a strong heartbeat. We are anxious to find out this baby's' gender and it was confirmed today we will find out the day before Thanksgiving. I'm curious to know what each of think we are having and would love for you to comment on this. Then check back on Thanksgiving and you'll find out if you were right or wrong.

4 comments:

  1. You are inching closer to Gary's birthday! How tickled would he be if you hit it? I'll guess boy because I've said before Chad was THE CUTEST little boy and would love to see his Mini Me. But you know we'd love another little girl! Looked at some cute boy clothes with puppy dogs on them at Kohl's tonight. Thankful for the good check-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you could be early April 1st like Davide Seaman.
    Then you would have an April Fool Boy!
    Just healthy is the main thing.
    Love, Cile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad thinks your baby is a girl! I'm thinking you're going to have a little boy. Of course, we both are just praying for a healthy little baby that will grow up to know and love God. Makayla wants a boy because she wants to be our only granddaughter! Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to go with BOY. You've had a great pregnancy so far and never really got sick like I did with Mallory. That, and I really like your boy name :)

    ReplyDelete