Thursday, July 1, 2010

Ten Weeks

In the mornings while I get ready for work Evy will lay on our bed on her playmat and will coo and laugh at herself in the mirror. Well, this morning as I was getting ready I glanced over and she had completely scooted herself off the mat! I thought it was just a fluke thing and put her back on the mat. Just a couple of minutes later she had scooted off again. Then I looked over and she had rolled from her back to her side. I waited for her to finish her roll, but she couldn't quite roll to her tummy. So now we cannot leave her on the bed or couch unless we are right there! I love watching her learn new things. I know it won't be long before she's rolling all over the place. Evy had to go to the doctor today for her 2 month checkup. She has grown so much this past month. She is 23 inches long and weighs 10 pounds 15 ounces (which is a pound more than 2 weeks ago). The doc said she looked great! She also had to get a couple of shots, which she was so not happy about! But Chad was there to comfort her...and now she's all smiles. We are so pleased Evy is doing so well now. She's growing so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment