Friday, August 6, 2010

Immeasurably More

One year ago today I found out Chad and I were expecting. I remember after taking that first (out of like 7) pregnancy test I was so excited, but it was hidden behind shock...shock that this had finally happened for us. The first thing that came to my mind was Ephesians 3:20; "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." I first read this verse in seminary a few years ago and it became one I prayed often, especially when I was faced with a difficult challenge in my life. I continue to pray this verse as I pray for our family and our precious daughter. I have had the best year of my life so far. My pregnancy with Evy was such a blessed time. And having her in our lives has changed us so much...hopefully for the better! We are looking forward to many, many years ahead of "immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine".

(Evy's Aunt Meagan created this announcement and we think it's precious)

1 comment:

  1. This is such a sweet post Steph. I can just see Evy treasuring it when she reads it one day. Good job!
    Love ~ NayNay

    ReplyDelete