Monday, October 12, 2009

End of the First Trimester

It is so hard to believe I am just over 12 weeks and already into my second trimester! Some days it seems like the pregnancy is creeping along slowly, but sometimes it seems to go by in a flash. The biggest development this week with the baby is that he/she has reflexes and is also making sucking movements with his/her mouth. I am not as nauseous as I have been and woke up Saturday with a little baby bump! My mom was over at our house this weekend so we went to look at fabrics for possible nursery colors and themes and found some cute designs. Now we just need to know if the baby is a boy or girl and we can get moving on these details. I am so excited about the second trimester because the baby will be growing so much more, I'll be able to feel him/her move, and we will get to find out the gender. Lots of fun stuff this trimester. On another note...I am still working on the post about how we told our families. We do not have internet at home and this has hindered me from posting as much as I'd like. We are finally getting internet installed next week! We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment