Thursday, April 15, 2010

Evy, We're Ready!

For weeks I've been asking Evy to give me more time because I felt I needed it. But, now we are ready! The house is ready and I think we are ready in all ways as well. I thought you'd like to see what Evy's nursery looks like so far. It is still a work in progress as we are trying to find other things for her wall. I am also in the process of making her a mobile the will hang in the corner above her crib.

This was my bed as a teen and will be Evy's when she is older

I just love her crib! The bear to the left of the crib was one my Mema gave to me when I was younger.

The rocking chair was given to us by Chad's Aunt Jane

I bought this table at a garage sale for $10. It was painted shiny black with neon pink knobs. I think my version turned out much better and I love how it fits perfect next to the rocking chair.

My mom found this sign when we were shopping at Hobby Lobby

I just love these letters! They were given to me by one of my childhood girlfriends. They match Evy's room perfectly! Thanks Angie.

I also wanted to show off Evy's going home outfit. Isn't it so cute?!? We searched for a long time to find the perfect outfit for her to wear home from the hospital. I saw this dress at Target and the rest just came together. I can't wait to see her in this outfit. Thanks Uncle Jerry and Aunt Carol for the gift card that helped us to purchase Evy's outfit! We love you.

Her dress and sweater

Evy's flower headband and shoes

1 comment:

  1. Ain't she going to be stylin'? We can hardly wait to see her all dressed up -- headed home!

    Steph, mema would be so proud to see the teddy bear and bed she gave you included in Evy's nursery. She loved you so much; you were her "baby angel." I wish she and papa could be here to celebrate Evy's birth. Mom

    ReplyDelete