Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy One Week

Evy is one week old! We have had a whirlwind of a time this past week. Keeping up with schedules, doctors visits, sleep, showering, etc. has kept me busy. Evy is doing great! She has gained a few ounces since she left the hospital and has grown 1/2 inch! She now weighs 7 pounds 10 ounces and is 19 3/4 inches long. She is nursing well and is sleeping pretty good. I am healing from surgery and, I think, getting around well. My emotions are all over the place, but isn't that to be expected? There's a lot of change happening in our lives. Below are some pictures of Evy's first doctor's appointment, which went great! The doctor seemed very pleased with Evy's growth, which makes me happy to know we are doing something right. :)
And this is one of my favorite pictures so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment