Wednesday, September 23, 2009

10 Weeks

10 weeks! I will be 10 weeks tomorrow. Mom and I were talking this morning about how fast the pregnancy has gone so far. I can't believe I am almost through my first trimester. I am so blessed this pregnancy has gone so well. Other than having a car sick feeling throughout the day and dealing with exhaustion, this pregnancy has been a joy. I can only imagine what it will be like the first time we feel the baby move and kick. The realization that time is moving so fast has caused me to slow down and savor and enjoy each day, because I know the pregnancy will be over before I know it. Our world will never be the same!!! The biggest change with the baby this week is that the fingers are no longer webbed and the baby is kicking his/her legs. The baby is also approximately 2 inches long (the size of a lime) and weighs about a quarter of an ounce. I go to the doctor again next week because my blood pressure was high during my first prenatal visit. So please pray it was just the excitement of that day that caused the high blood pressure and not something that is going to be an issue throughout the pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment