Friday, September 18, 2009

Girl's Weekend

Sarah and Renee are two of my very best friends who I love spending time with. Renee and her hubby are heading to the mission field soon, so we needed to have a girl's weekend before they leave the country. Yesterday, Renee and I drove down to San Antonio to spend the weekend with Sarah and her family. Today, we woke up early and went on a walk, then took Sarah's daughter, Lindsey, to school, went to Starbucks, then to a movie.

Sarah & I at Starbucks

Renee, Me & Sarah

We saw "Love Happens" and it was a sob fest! I highly recommend this movie, but you should definately bring tissues.

After the movie, we ate lunch at Pei Wei and picked up Lindsey at school. Now we're sitting around watching Season 10 of FRIENDS...such a great way to spend the afternoon together.

tv show Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment