Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fun on the Riverwalk

Renee, Sarah and I went to the Riverwalk tonight for dinner. We ate at Mi Tierra, which was so yummy! Sarah and I have birthdays a week apart from each other so we exchanged cards and gifts during dinner.

We then decided to walk along the Riverwalk and came across this beautiful bush to take a picture in front of.

As we were taking pictures, an older man decided to go behind the bush and urinate! This was very amusing and disguesting to us, but what do you do?!

After we walked for a while we needed Starbucks...again. Starbucks seems to be our favorite hangout when we're together so it was only right we end our night there.

The evening would not be perfect until we watch a few FRIENDS epidsodes, which is what we're doing now. This weekend has been great and we've made so many good memories. It's sad to think it will be many years before we will have another girl's weekend with the three of us.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to San Antonio this weekend! I can't wait to post my pics to my blog also!

    ReplyDelete