Friday, September 18, 2009

9 Weeks

I am 9 weeks today, which means the baby is about an inch long (the size of a grape). The baby is beginning to look more human and has all his/her outside features in place. It's amazing to me that the baby can now smell, hear a little bit, taste, and see (although the eyelids are still closed)! We are enjoying learning about the growth and development of our baby. Being pregnant is such a surreal experience, especially after seeing the baby in a sonogram. I continue to just stare at the sono pictures and cannot believe this little "gingerbread baby" is growing inside me. I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Seems surreal to me too! I've waited for this long enough! You and Chad will be wonderful parents.
    Love~Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful!" Psalm 139: 13-14 Wow! Sonogram images bring this verse to life! We are looking forward to making this exciting journey with you. We are praying everyday for Sweat Pea.

    ReplyDelete