Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"Baby Got Back"

For those of you who know me really, really well, you know I love, love, love the old TV show FRIENDS. I have watched every episode several times over and could tell you what each episode is about just from the title of the show. Anyway - enough bragging. Over the last few weeks I decided I needed to end each day by watching an episode, or two, or sometimes three, before I go to bed. It's so much better going to bed after you've laughed! It's a great way to end the day. This episode was the one I watched last night and I laughed so hard for the entire 24 minutes. Honestly, I can see Chad and I being just like this when we have a baby. I don't think we'd sing this exact song, but if that is what makes the baby laugh, then I think we would sacrifice just to hear that sweet laugh. (Now mom, I know you want to shake your finger at us already and tell us we shouldn't do this, but relax...it's all in good fun)!

1 comment:

  1. Cute post Steph! We had forgottent that episode, laughed all over again.

    ReplyDelete