Tuesday, December 29, 2009

24 Weeks

It is hard for me to imagine I am already six months along! Evy is growing each day and is becoming more and more active, which is an awesome feeling. I look forward each day to those times she is the most active and enjoy that time with her. Chad was able to feel her kick for the first time this past Sunday! What a memorable moment for us. Now he asks about every hour if Evy is moving or kicking because he wants to feel her again. Chad is anxious to begin playing Evy different types of music to see how she responds. Evy is now a little over 12 inches long and weighs almost 1 1/2 pounds. Her taste buds are developing and her lungs are becoming more developed. I am feeling great (other than allergies), but I am beginning to have days here and there when my belly feels tight and uncomfortable. But, that just lets me know Evy is growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment