Monday, December 14, 2009

7 Years!

Chad and I have been together for 11 years and have been married 7 years today! It is hard for me to imagine we've been married 7 years. Time flies when you're having fun! When Chad and I were planning our wedding, he really wanted "our song" to be our wedding song as well. This song is one that continues to be "our song" and reminds us of our love and commitment to each other and to God.
Take My Hand Between Thieves
Take my hand and walk with me a while. It gets so hard to face another mile. Days become weary without you by my side. But in your loving arms there’s a place to hide. Take my hand take my hand and walk with me a while. The faithful work of two will not be in vein. And if I start to fall you’ll pick me up again. If we walk together we are safe from harm. And when we are together you will keep me warm. Take my hand take my hand and walk with me a while. In our Savior’s grasp love has security. The world, our world cannot break this precious cord of three. Take my hand take my hand and walk with me a while. Take my hand take my hand and walk with me a while. Take my hand take my hand and walk with me a while. Take my hand take my hand and walk with me a while.
Chad, I love you more than words can say. You are an amazing husband to me and I cherish your love. I am so blessed to have you in my life and am looking forward to the next 50+ years with you. Since we are celebrating 7 years...here are 7 reasons why I love you: 1. You support me and encourage me in life 2. You take care of me and serve me, even though I don't deserve it 3. Your childlike heart 4. Your desire to be a great father to your little Evy 5. You can always make me laugh 6. You put up with my always changing moods 7. You work hard to support our family
I love you so much!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet post Stephanie. I know Chad loves you just as much. I'm so glad God brought you together and has blessed your marriage with love that grows every day. We are very proud of you both and wish you many more years of happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi -

    I stumbled upon your blog because I have had "Take my hand and walk with me awhile, it gets to hard to face another mile. Days become weary without you by my side, but in your loving arms - there's a place to hide..." in my head for days! I just could not for the life of me remember the artist! But I remembered being obsessed with their CD in high school and that their name changed at some point. Oh! And that I saw them perform at Pantego Bible Church!

    So anyway - you are the only webpage I came up with while searching those lyrics and I was so grateful to see "Between Thieves" and sigh with relief.

    Thank you so much for having these lyrics up. Isn't it an amazing song?

    Best,
    Whitney

    ReplyDelete