Tuesday, March 9, 2010

34 Weeks...Oh My!

6 weeks!?!?! 6 weeks?!?!? It is hard to see that in writing. I can't believe we only have 6 more weeks until we will meet our lil love bug. Evy seems to be favoring my right side because my belly is usually lopsided and it feels like her feet are in my right rib cage. Because of the way she is moving Chad thinks Evy has discovered her toes and is playing with them. Evy should now weigh approximately 5 pounds and should be about 17 1/2 inches long. My belly is not measuring any larger, but I think Evy has grown up into my ribs rather than growing out. I think she is head down and rests on top of my pelvis. It is getting harder to breath and sit comfortably, but I still love being pregnant. We go to the doctor tomorrow and get to have a sonogram to make sure Evy has developed well and is in position for delivery. Last Thursday we began childbirth preparation classes and learned some great relaxation and massage techniques. We have two more preparation classes and a breast feeding class to attend over the next two weeks. We are anxious to complete the nursery and plan to have everything done over the next week or so. We have been so blessed to have received many, many hand-me-down clothes for Evy. I have sorted through all the clothes and am washing them and putting them away. We think Evy probably has more clothes than we do right now! I can't wait to dress her up and she how cute she'll look in the fun outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment