Tuesday, March 16, 2010

35 Weeks

Life has been a whirlwind lately. We are busy preparing the house for Evy, work is busy for both of us, and Chad is completing his first semester of college. We have had a couple of great showers and have three more! We are definitely getting necessary items, but also fun things for Evy. My mom is coming for a few days this week to help me work in the nursery and get it organized and decorated. Evy is doing great! She continues to be very active several times throughout the day. The books say Evy should be between 17-18 inches long by now, but according to the sonogram last week Evy has already exceeded that length. She should also weigh 5 1/2 to 6 pounds. I'm guessing she might be 6+ pounds. I woke up Monday and could breathe easier and it felt like Evy had dropped. I am having a lot of hip and lower back pain and am uncomfortable, but am doing pretty good otherwise. (I don't care for this picture, but I was off today and didn't feel like spending a long time getting ready)

No comments:

Post a Comment