Wednesday, March 31, 2010

37 Weeks

We just got home from the doctor's office and Evy's heartbeat is back to normal! We first had a sonogram and she had a very strong heartbeat without any skips or pauses. Thank you so much for your prayers during this last week. We had faith that Evy would be fine once she was born, but we were anxious about the idea of having to induce labor. Although, Chad did tell me while we were waiting for the sonogram that he was hoping the doctor would induce labor next week because he is so anxious to see Evy. The doctor said Evy is perfect and he is going to allow us to wait to naturally go into labor. The doctor stated he was quite impressed with how Chad and I handled this heartbeat issue. We just told him we trusted him and if he says everything should be fine then we trust his confidence in that. We also told him our faith is strong and was have many praying for us and Evy that all would be fine. I am almost 50% effaced but have not dilated at this point. It is reassuring to know Evy is considered full term now just in case she decides to arrive early. I am uncomfortable and having a hard time sleeping through the night. Evy is head down and is putting a lot of pressure on my pelvis. Although there are these discomforts and I miss sleeping on my stomach, I already know I will miss being pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment