Tuesday, March 2, 2010

33 Weeks

At church on Sunday someone asked how long we have left before Evy's arrival and I said "just about 7 weeks". Then as we were walking away I looked at Chad and asked..."we only have 7 more weeks???!!!" Whew! That's hard to wrap my mind around. While I'm anxious to meet Evy I'm a little nervous about us running out of time. I know she'll come when she is ready, and I know when she arrives nothing else will matter. But, I also know the next +/- 7 weeks will fly by and that is overwhelming. Evy has gained another pound this week, which puts her at about 5 pounds. She is also about 16 1/2 inches long. I am feeling really good, other than being tired at the end of the day. I am trying to go to bed earlier at night to get more sleep. My belly is measuring 43 inches this week and is very tight. And, if you really care, the belly button has popped!

(Sorry about the thick, wind-blown hair...I desperately need a haircut)

I have another baby shower this weekend with my girlfriends from church and am looking forward to time with them. We hope you have enjoyed following our journey. We can't wait until the blog consists of pictures and stories of Evy!

No comments:

Post a Comment