Tuesday, January 5, 2010

25 Weeks

My pregnancy is going great! I am now one week closer to meeting this little blessing. Some days it seems as though time is crawling and April will never get here. But, some days I feel as though I am running out of time and April will be here before I know it. I have times of panic with all that needs to be done before Evy's arrival, but know it will happen in time. Evy is approximately 13 inches long and weighs about 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 pounds. She is very active, especially at bed time. As I type this post the bottom of my laptop is resting on my belly and Evy is kicking so hard she is moving my laptop! It is so much fun to feel her move and kick. Her brain and lungs continue to develop and she will begin to gain fat on her skinny bones. As each day passes, we are becoming more and more anxious to meet this little critter!

No comments:

Post a Comment