Tuesday, January 26, 2010

28 Weeks

I know in previous posts I've mentioned how this pregnancy has dragged at some points, but now that we are in the final stretch...time is flying! Last Friday I took the three hour glucose-screening test and found out this morning I passed! No worries about gestational diabetes. What a relief! This test was pretty intense and I was so beat after the test I slept the rest of the day and night. Evy is growing and I can really feel the growth spurts on Mondays. For some reason Mondays are the only days I am extremely uncomfortable in the stomach area. I feel so tight as my stomach stretches to accommodate Evy. Today my belly measures 40 1/2 inches. Evy is now approximately 2 1/2 pounds and is about 14 1/4 inches long. Chad and I are becoming more anxious to meet our little love bug and know that time will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment