Tuesday, January 12, 2010

26 Weeks

Tomorrow I will begin my third trimester. Crazy!!! Here's my belly pic for this week. It's not great because I took it by myself and I look tired...which I am. The exhaustion I had during the first trimester is returning and sleeping at night is a challenge. I miss being able to sleep on my stomach! I read in one of my pregnancy books that from here on out each week my belly will grow 1/2 inch! This just seems impossible to me, but it's amazing how God created the body to grow and stretch for a baby. I am intrigued by this fact and am going to begin measuring my belly every week. Evy is doing great and continues to be very active. She still gets hyper when I eat Dove chocolate! She is almost 13 1/2 inches long and weighs about 2 pounds. The nerves in her ears are continuing to develop so she is becoming more sensitive to specific sounds. I have to go to the doctor Friday for my glucose screening. I will also get an RH factor shot so I am absolutely not looking forward to that! I hate shots! I hope my mom (she's going with me because Chad couldn't get off work) doesn't have to hold me down. :) On another note, I bought several pairs of maternity pants right after Christmas, but no tops. However, I am now limited on tops that fit over my belly so I need to go buy some maternity tops this week. I looked on Old Navy's website and they have some very cute maternity clothes out for Spring.

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute. It's been fun hearing you share about your pregnancy. I never thought you'd be so maternal. I love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete