Sunday, February 28, 2010

Evy's First Baby Shower

It's hard for me to put to words the overwhelming feelings I have about how loved we are. I had a baby shower in Farmersville this weekend that included ladies who I've grown up knowing from church. The shower was wonderful and we got so many gifts for Evy! It was such a special time and we are so grateful to all of you who have been such an important part of our lives...and will be important to Evy as well.

The food was great and I loved my rice krispie treat cake Debbie made!

The hostesses with mom and I...thank you ladies for your hard work!

Me and Mom (Evy's Mema)

Me with Chad's Aunt Jane and Mom (Evy's NayNay)

Me with my cousin-in-law Cathy, her daughter Shelby, and My Aunt Sharon My wonderful girlfriends...Kelly, Me, Debbie and Elisabeth

All the gifts we received are so important and special to us. A few that were a surprise and mean so much to us are these...

Evy's bedding that my mom made

The swimsuit I wore as an infant...we hope Evy can wear it as well

Chad's mom gave us a few sweaters and hats that Chad wore when he was a baby...I really hope Evy will be able to wear them too.

The gifts...

The car seat was given to us by a family friend and comes with a stroller as well. We have also been given three bags full of clothes from another family friend and are extremely grateful to the Schilhab and Jones families!

I will post more pictures later because there are many! Like I said earlier...we are so blessed by everyone's thoughtfulness and generosity. Evy will not go without anything!

1 comment:

  1. Steph, it was a wonderful day! We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends to help celebrate Evy's birth. I'm so thankful for our church family. They are the best!!

    Dad and I can hardly wait for little Evy to get here. Her arrival will be cause for a great celebration.

    We love you, Chad and Evy. Mom

    ReplyDelete