Wednesday, February 10, 2010

30 Weeks

I only have 10 more weeks?!?!?!? I know in previous posts I've made comments on how I cannot believe how fast time is moving with this pregnancy. But stating that I have 10 weeks left before Evy's arrival...that's way too overwhelming! I seriously cannot believe I am already at the end of my pregnancy. Where did the time go? We are anxiously awaiting Evy's arrival...but I'm praying she does not come early because we are no where near ready for her to be here. However, we are so excited to meet her, see who she looks like, and watch her blossom into her little personality...which she is already showing. Chad says Evy is very much like her momma right now in that she likes her space and doesn't want anyone coming into her personal space bubble. If I am resting my arms on my belly she is kicking and pushing them off. I've noticed if I press on my belly she kicks the exact spot I'm pressing. Silly girl! Evy is over 15 inches long and weighs approximately 3 pounds. She is much more active than she has been in the past and even has days where she doesn't nap and is in constant motion. Evy can now tell the difference between light and dark and supposedly can follow a light source. I am measuring another 1/2 inch around the belly which puts me at 41 1/2 inches around. I am completely amazed by the changes the body goes through to accommodate a growing baby. Only God can create us that way! I am getting more uncomfortable as the days go by and have a hard time getting up and down from sitting. I think because I am carrying Evy so low it is causing a lot of pain in my pelvis and hips. But...I guess she is worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment