Friday, February 26, 2010

Shower Preparations

My first shower is this weekend and is my hometown shower. I wanted to do something special for the guests and decided to make turtle candy. It is such an easy recipe. First you lay down what I call window pane pretzels. Then top with rolos candies. Place them in the oven for 4-5 minutes and press a pecan in the center once the rolo is melted. Then let them cool (I put them in the refrigerator because the heat in the house was keeping them from hardening). They came out great and I love the packaging I chose. I made little "Thank You" tags with our theme verse for this pregnancy experience.

1 comment:

  1. These treats were sooooo good. I'm glad you included the recipe. Now, this is my kind of easy!! Yummmmy.

    It was especially thoughtful of you to prepare these for the shower guests. It was nice for them to go home with a token of your appreciation for their thoughtfulness. Mom

    ReplyDelete