Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm Addicted!

Hi, my name is Stephanie and I am a Trumpette Sockaholic. I can't get enough of these socks! I've been searching different websites for Trumpette socks and came across these on Amazon. Aren't they cute???
I can just see Evy wearing these boot socks every time she visits the farm And, wouldn't these be great for church?
These argyle socks are great for lounging around the house
And I can already picture Evy in these with a cute Spring outfit
I haven't ordered them yet but am very tempted. I am not a fan of wearing socks, but Evy will have the cutest socked feet around!

2 comments:

  1. Keep her feet warm that is the main thing.
    Aunt Cile

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your blog Stephanie! And, I have to agree those are some pretty cute socks! Evy...what a beautiful name. I'm so excited for you guys! If you're interested in following our family on our adoption journey (from another view), our blog is www.hendersonfamblogging.blogspot.com

    By the way, awesome playlist too!!

    Many blessings,
    Donnis

    ReplyDelete